In slots tournaments, the player who scores the most points becomes the winner. As a general rule, our top 10 canada casino slots tournaments for winners are divided into two types:
1) Freeroll. These tournaments are free and require no entry fee from the players. They are usually used to attract regular players and offer lower prizes than users get in paid tournaments.
2) Membership. Players most often encounter tournaments for which an entry fee is required. These funds become a prize fund.
In addition, tournaments can be part of the loyalty programme, as some online casinos organise special private competitions for more loyal customers, who can only participate if they receive an invitation.
But how do online casinos organise tournaments? As a general rule, operators can start a tournament for players in three ways :
– If game content providers start tournaments after the release of a new game;
– if an operator decides to use games from a special provider for the tournament;
– if game content providers choose a specific platform and offer to host the tournament.
The tournament organiser chooses one or more time slots in which players participate.